Digital Marketing Package or Digital Strategy Package Terms:
All digital marketing/strategy packages are for a minimum of 3 months lock in period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with clear one month email notice. They are billed monthly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
Packages are designed with keeping in mind Digital Marketing/Strategy requirements of our clients. There are specific man-hours allocated each month and any unused man-hours are not rolled over to the next month. No third-party software or marketing expenses are included.
We employ fair usage policy, which means that although we don’t formally transfer over any unused time to the next month or formally accumulate unused man-hours, we do understand that your needs may change from month to month, and we allow flexibility in good faith sometimes.
Any extra hours used may be billed separately. Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
Payable by the 1st of every month. We strongly recommend our clients to have a direct debit set-up for the same.
GST is applicable for all payment
There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the digital marketing/strategy package.
All digital marketing/strategy packages are for a minimum of 3 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with clear one month email notice.
We reserves the right to terminate at any time with written notice to the Client
All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid or done by the client in advance.
Expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date.
It is client’s responsibility to renew their domain names and hosting
It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time i.e. Before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hosting is disabled or deleted from the server.
Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
In case of a malware attack, WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE reserves the right to negotiate and refund the appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed and after 15 days of delivery of the project.
All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted
Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee per month, from the due date.
GST will be applicable for all Indian customers
Disputes, liability and Indemnity
In an event of a dispute, WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
Relationship of WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE with its suppliers, partners and sub-contractors is of an independent nature. None of the parties have any power, right or authority to interfere or bind the other or assume or create any obligation or responsibility, whether expressed or implied, on behalf of the other or in the other’s name.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding
- Prices are job to job. - Estimates will be raised for all jobs even If the final artwork
Doesn’t go for printing. Artwork will be delivered only after approval of estimates.
- Above are only artwork costs for originals. **Each Artwork will only allow two changes, rest changes will be charged
- Modifications/Recreating the artwork from original planned design or size adaptations requested by the client will be charged extra on the original rate card size.
- Keeping the layout apart. Extra Illustrations, specialized graphics, pictures/visuals, Photos would be charged extra on the basis of estimate raised before commencing the job.
- The approval process also impact in the time (and budget) needed when you delegate a design to a professional, so if you want to keep costs reduced, try to be clear in advance about specifications and reduce the back and forth steps in the approval process
- The deadline is tight? Then the designer may have to leave other personal and professional things and work for you to accomplish the deadline. This may increase the costs. If you want to save here, just try to make it flexible and specify reasonable deadlines
- Every artwork which was commissioned and executed will be charged. As the designer had worked through the artwork. No refund will be processed.
- Client should take a test print, proof read before any bulk printing from their printer.
Kindly note we are not obliged to take responsibility of your printers. WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE doesn’t carry out any printing of artworks
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs. Please ensure and clarify our understanding of the project.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE. Acceptance can be by email, payment of Initiation, signing.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE.
- There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
- If your website/application is hosted on a third party server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
- Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar months will incur 20%/week administration costs of estimate raised of the quote. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE codes (not including open source software) are copyrights of WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once all previous invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only for use or modification for re-use for further development for the specified client or subsequent owners of that legal entity. Under no circumstance, the codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE CMS is a proprietary CMS of WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE. WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE owns copyrights of all codes written for any client, unless arrangements are made prior to start of the project.
- The website or software application will be designed to be deployed on the web, via using a commercial grade web-server or a similar setup. Based on your website traffic, the website may not perform if deployed on a generic office network environment.
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE is not responsible for the page loading speed issues of the website if the client has not provided light videos or pictures for the website design. From WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE make every effort to complete the project in good terms.
- Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third-Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE does its best in recognizing the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google AdWords, Plug-in licenses etc.) are not included in our quotes and we will not be held responsible for any unwanted errors.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla etc. It is client’s responsibility to update all components and third-party software. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period.
- Domain registration/renewal etc. charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE can organize an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organize their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalizing the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE will not be liable for any delays or errors, problems caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company or any third party hosting.
- WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the agreement, in consideration of the Customer entering into this agreement with WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE, upon full payment of any outstanding invoices, WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE will grant an unconditional license to the Customer to reproduce, publish, communicate, use, exploit, vary, or otherwise deal with 1) the graphics, 2) texts and 3) images used in the published website and associated of form and functionality. This will not include the intellectual property relating to the production of the website including the digital strategies, programming codes, database structures, scripts, forms or functionalities.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
WORK MADE FOR HIRE
WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE is the “author” and the automatic owner of copyright of the Art Work, Creatives and Websites Produced under copyright law.
However, there is a limited exception under this only if you sign a legal contract and agree to buy the intellectual property rights of the artworks produced by us for you. Please do contact WIZ FOR BIZ CREATIVE for further discussions.